Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Love Love is about Love.....




Have u ever been in LOVE??  Horrible isn't it? For me....it makes me so vulnerable. It opens my chest and it opens up my heart and it means that someone can get inside me and mess me up....huhhh. I build up all these defenses, i build up a whole suit of armor...so that nothing can hurt me, then one stupid person i guess (no different from any other stupid person) wanders into my stupid life...I GIVE HIM A PIECE OF ME...He didn't ask for it. He did something dumb one day like kiss or smile at me...and then my life isn't my own anymore..):


Loves takes hostages. It gets inside me. It eats me out and leave me crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like "maybe we should be just friends" turns into a glass splinter working its way into my heart !!! Not just in the imagination....not just in the mind...Its a soul heart, a real gets inside me and rips me apart again. I really-really Hate Love..